Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008

where did 2007 go?

Who know's I don't :)

Day 3 of 08, not to shabby, feeling good, looking forward to the weekend, not really doing any work yet. But I will .... soon .

slight tickle still holidaying in my throat, dry and annoying hopefully it will pass soon, the weather has taken a cold schrill turn, leaving the wind nipping at every inch of freckled skin available, wrapping up is a necessity.

I learnt about asparagus yesterday, I don't believe I have ever eaten it, so I will look forward to tasting it this spring.

work is good, lots to do for college but I'll get there, more than half way thru and now talk turns to thesis topics, it will be interesting.

I love my button, he is still living across the border, we enjoyed our holidays together. I look forward to seeing him on saturday.

I look around and enjoy the 3rd of January 2008.